LeBow Graduate Admissions Virtual Drop-In: Specialized MS Programs
This event is part of the Open Houses series.
Add to calendar
This event is being delivered online, participants must register to receive the link.
Whether you’re about to start your application, you’ve just submitted it or you’ve been accepted, we invite you to drop in to our virtual event to speak with the Drexel LeBow Graduate Student Services Enrollment team! They can assist with understanding the application process for the LeBow specialized master’s programs, standardized test requirements and specialization options.
Learn more about:
- Our extensive portfolio of specialized MS business programs
- Applying to graduate school
- Standardized test requirements
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates
- Other specialization options, including graduate minors, concentrations and more
- Experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, consulting projects, international residencies and more
- Career support through resources and programming, such as career counseling, professional development and job-search coaching
After you register, you’ll receive an event confirmation email with a Zoom link to attend. On the day of the event, you can log on any time between 8 and 10 a.m. EST to chat with the enrollment team.
This event is a drop-in Q&A session for Drexel LeBow’s Master of Science programs only; there will be no formal presentation. Please come prepared with your general questions!
Applicants interested in discussing LeBow MBA programs should contact email@example.com, and those interested in the LeBow PhD programs should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for direct assistance.