Graduate Student Services - Enrollment Management
Erin is the Program Manager for Graduate Admissions and Recruitment at the LeBow College of Business. Her career in higher education started at Drexel LeBow in 2008, where she joined as a coordinator for the Graduate Admissions team. Throughout her years here, she’s held various positions supporting departments that provide services to the graduate student population. In early 2020, Erin transitioned back to the LeBow Graduate Admissions and Recruitment team as the lead enrollment advisor for the Specialized Masters of Science (MS) Programs.
Erin holds a BA in Contemporary Arts with a concentration in Public Relations and Advertising from Ramapo College of New Jersey in Mahwah, NJ in 2006.
- Serves as admissions lead for Masters of Science (MS) Programs including MS Business Analytics, MS Economics, MS Economics & Computer Science, and MS Marketing
- Manages social media accounts for graduate programs at Drexel LeBow
- Oversees Work Study student employment for the Graduate Student Services office
- MS Business Analytics
- Business Analytics (Certificate)
- MS Economics
- MS Economics & Computer Science
- MS Marketing