- Browse to http://one.drexel.edu.
- Select the Campus+Community tab.
- Under Technology Services in the lower right, select Drexel Streams.
- Select My Media and browse to the video requiring captions.
- On the video page, use the Actions menu to select Caption & Enrich.
- If the recording is in a different language, please indicate this under the Source Media Language menu and select Submit.
- Once the captioning process is complete, the video will automatically display them as well as host a transcript of the recording.
Adding Captions to Drexel Streams Videos
Follow the instructions below to add captions and a transcript to a video hosted in Drexel Streams.