IMPORTANT LICENSING INFORMATION
As of Tuesday, June 21, 2022, all users are required to have a valid Minitab license connected to their Drexel account to launch the application. To request a Minitab license:
* Faculty - Please email email@example.com to have a license assigned to you.
* If you are taking a class which requires the use of Minitab, your instructor must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request licenses for the class. Please do not contact LeBow Tech directly.
* If you are working on a project outside of class, email email@example.com copying your faulty advisor to request an individual license for you. Your faculty advisor will need to validate your request.
Windows 10 Users
- Open the Windows menu.
- Select Microsoft System Center.
- Launch Software Center.
- Select Applications from the menu on the left.
- Select the installer for Minitab.
- Select Install.
- Browse to https://apps.lebow.drexel.edu.
- Log in using your Drexel credentials.
- NOTE: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) applies when signing in to LCB vApps.
- Select Open underneath the Minitab option.
- Provide your Drexel credentials again if prompted.
For more information on using the LeBow vLab, please consult the following Knowledge Base articles:
* Using LCB vApps
* Using Local Files in LCB vApps
* Allowing the Horizon Client Access to Local Files
- Browse to https://app.minitab.com.
- Enter your Drexel email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Email field and select Next.
- Log on to Drexel Connect with your Drexel Credentials.
- NOTE: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) applies when signing in to Drexel Connect.
Installing a Local Copy of Minitab
NOTE: Minitab is only available for the Window operating system. macOS users must use one of the virtual access methods listed above.
1. Browse to https://app.minitab.com.
2. Enter your Drexel email address (email@example.com) in the Email field and select Next.
3. Log on to Drexel Connect with your Drexel Credentials.
* NOTE: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) applies when signing in to Drexel Connect.
4. From the user menu (top right corner), select Manage Account.
5. Select Downloads from the bottom of the middle column.
6. Under Minitab Statistical Software, check the DOWNLOAD DESKTOP APP (LICENSE REQUIRED) option and select Download.
7. Locate the download on your computer and launch the installer.
8. Follow all on-screen directions.