- Browse to http://www.factset.com/survey/academic_id_request.
- Complete the FactSet Academic login form using your official Drexel email address.
- Select Submit.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email from FactSet which includes your FactSet Username. Once you have this information, proceed to the next step.
- Browse to http://launch.factset.com.
- Select Register.
- Enter your FactSet username in the text field and select Continue.
- FactSet will email you a temporary passcode. Once have this information, proceed to the next step.
- In the passcode field, enter the passcode from your email.
- Choose a password that follows the FactSet rules, but is easy to remember.
- Select Done.
Requesting a FactSet Account
FactSet provides financial data and analysis for financial professionals, including investment managers, hedge funds and investment bankers. It consolidates data on global markets, public and private companies, and equity and fixed-income portfolios.