Diversity Case Competitions and Conferences
Case Competitions allow LeBow students to think strategically about real-world projects while networking with industry leaders. LeBow will solicit corporate sponsorship to develop cases that address matters of inclusion and diversity in the workforce. Additionally, local, regional and national competitions will be promoted to students through this platform.
- AACU Diversity, Learning, and Student Success
- Inclusive Leadership Conference, Temple University
- Johnson & Johnson Developing Diverse Leaders of Tomorrow
- National Conference on Diversity, Race & Learning
- National Student Leadership Diversity Convention
- Student Leadership and Diversity Conference, Wayne State College
National Case Competitions
- National Diversity Case Competition, Kelly School of Business, Indiana University
- KPMG International Case Competition (KICC)
- KPMG/ALFA Case Study Competition
Students interested in participating in an upcoming case competition or conference should contact Caitlin Mahon for more information.