Earn a Certificate in Director Education offered by the Gupta Governance Institute’s Center for Corporate Governance and gain an in-depth understanding of the increasingly complex and ever-changing role of a corporate board member prepared to contribute to discussions occurring in the boardroom. The Certificate in Director Education is for C-suite and board-ready individuals who serve or aspire to serve on corporate boards.
To earn a Certificate in Director Education, participants must attend two Directors Academy programs within a two-year period and earn a total of 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. The Directors Academy is held twice annually in the fall and spring and limited to 12 participants to ensure a realistic boardroom experience and effective discussion.
Enrollment in the certificate program includes:
- An educational framework of timely insights from leading executives, corporate directors, policy makers, financial services experts and academic professionals
- Resource list and examples for creation of professional board bio
- Board bio included on the Gupta Governance Institute’s website upon completion of the program as an additional resource for Nominating and Governance Committees and executive search firms who are seeking board candidates
- Exclusive invitations to the Gupta Governance Institute’s invitation-only programs including the annual Directors Dialogue Dinner
- Participation in the Directors Academy alumni program which includes ongoing access to key thought leadership and participation in select continuing director education events