Graduate minors highlight Drexel’s collaborative and interdisciplinary spirit by allowing you to take interrelated graduate-level courses outside of your major graduate program. This offers you the opportunity to enrich your chosen graduate field of study with supplemental knowledge and skills from the field of business and provide additional professional expertise.
Graduate minors offered by the LeBow College of Business include:
- Athletic Administration
- Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Management
- Change Leadership Strategy - NEW for Fall 2021
- Digital Supply Chain Management
- Economics Data Analysis
- Leadership and Teams*
- Operations Research
- Project Management - Goodwin College of Professional Studies
- Sport Management
- Sustainable Operations Management
A full list of optional minors can be found in the Drexel Course Catalog.