International Student Services
The Office of Graduate Career Services of Drexel University LeBow College of Business is committed to providing resources for our domestic and international student population. We provide services in the areas of career counseling, workshops, and programs aimed to address the specific needs of our global and diverse student population.
Following are a list of online and on-campus resources available to international students:
- Job and Internship Search Tools
- Career Services workshops and programs
- International Students and Scholars Services
- English Language Center
- Individual Career Counseling
U.S. Work Authorization & Employment Visa Options
Understand Your Off-Campus Work Authorization and Employment Visa Options - it is essential for international students carrying an F-1 visa to understand when and how they can start working off campus.
Students need to be able to articulate their student visa work authorization options and their employment visa options to employers, as not all U.S. employers are experienced in hiring international candidates.
If you have detailed questions on student visa work authorization options, please consult with your career advisor or the Office of International Students and Scholars Services.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) for off-campus internships during academic program
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) for post-graduation employment
- U.S. Employer’s Guide to Hiring UC Berkeley International Students (PDF) students can share this convenient guide with employers unfamiliar with CPT and OPT.