Branding & Marketing Theory + Wordpress Management
This can be taken as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate or it can be taken as a stand alone course.
The course will explore the core elements of building and scaling a modern-day brand no matter your industry or business type. The course will cover an array of topics including breaking down branding misconceptions, marketing theories, how to map your customer journey both online and offline, how to translate your brand DNA into a visual language including design a logo, and scaling your brand through your Wordpress website.
The following will be covered in the course:
- Fundamentals of branding and how it relates to a marketing / business plan
- Audience personas and segmentation
- Define brand DNA (positioning, purpose, culture and promise)
- Brand messaging and Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- Mapping your brand journey
- The meaning and value of brand equity
- Matching your brand’s visual language (logos, colors, fonts, graphical elements) with its DNA
- Website planning, sitemaps and wireframes
- Wordpress CMS management
Course Meetings Times
- Tuesday, October 29, 6 - 7:30 pm (online)
- Tuesday, November 5, 6 -8:30 pm (in-person)
- Tuesday, November 12, 6 - 8:30 pm (in-person)
- Tuesday, November 19, 6 -7:30 pm (online)
Who should attend?
- Higher Education
- Continuing Professional Education