Marketing Analytics in Practice
Are you interested in internships or jobs in marketing industry? Please come join the Graduate Business Analytics Club’s workshop: Marketing Analytics in Practice. During this workshop, our guest speaker, Ben Kates from CompassRed, will cover:
- Brief introduction to marketing industry
- Key concepts and marketing analytic tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio and R Visuals
- How he balances both technical and non-technical side of his role, and
- What skills will be needed to be a Marketing Analyst
Light meal will be provided in this workshop. Please register to help us prepare enough food for all the attendees.
About the Speaker:
Ben Kates is a member of our Data Analytics team in CompassRed and loves helping teams make data-informed decisions, automating reports, and creating data tools. Before CompassRed, Ben started his career as an eCommerce Analyst focused on all things Google Analytics. He later expanded to site personalization and testing; he united customers’ digital behavior data with product supply/demand information to give his partners a new perspective on their eCommerce business. In his free time, Ben likes creating musical loops and sampling old vinyl records in Ableton Live.
Who should attend?
- Current Students
- Decision Sciences and MIS