#WebinarWeek – MS Business Analytics
Learn about the Master of Science programs during Drexel LeBow Webinar Week!
As companies in all industries increasingly rely on data to make critical business decisions, the demand for professionals with advanced analytics skillsets increases. The MS in Business Analytics empowers students to influence decision making using insights derived from data analysis by incorporating comprehensive training in statistics, data management, modeling, and more.
Learn more about Drexel LeBow, the MS in Business Analytics curriculum and more by signing up today!
Interested applicants can register one time and attend one or all of the webinars. Anyone who attends a webinar will receive an application fee waiver as a thank you for attending.
- Monday, March 23 at 8:30am - MS Marketing
- Tuesday, March 24 at 9am - MS Economics and MS Economics & Computer Science
- Wednesday, March 25 at 8:30am - MS Quantitative Finance
- Thursday, March 26 at 8:30am - MS Business Analytics
- Friday, March 27 at 8:30am - MS Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- MS in Business Analytics