Modern Day Branding & Marketing Theory
This can be taken as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate or it can be taken as a stand alone course.
This course will explore the core elements of building and scaling a modern-day brand no matter your industry or business type. Key learning objectives include breaking down branding misconceptions, marketing theories, how to map your customer journey both online and offline, how to translate your brand DNA into a visual language including design a logo, and scaling your brand through your marketing efforts.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals of branding and how it relates to a marketing / business plan
- Audience personas and segmentation
- Define brand DNA (positioning, purpose, culture and promise)
- Brand messaging and Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- Mapping your brand journey
- The meaning and value of brand equity
- Matching your brand’s visual language (logos, colors, fonts, graphical elements) with its DNA
Course Meetings Times
- Wednesday, October 28, 6 - 7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, November 4, 6 - 7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, November 11, 6 - 7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, November 18, 6 - 7:30 pm (online)
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education