Content Marketing & Automation
This can be taken as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate or it can be taken as a stand alone course.
This course equips students with a foundational understanding of the “inbound marketing” methodology and how to efficiently plan a content marketing strategy. At the core of the content marketing discipline is knowing how to create the right message for the right person at the right time, thereby perfectly calibrating your company’s marketing messages to key audience personas in such a way that it builds trust, educates and ultimately helps the consumer to be a smarter, savvier and more confident buyer. This is in direct contrast to more traditional “interruptive” marketing techniques that put the marketer’s needs and agenda ahead of the target consumers.
Topics covered include:
- Inbound marketing how it has revolutionized the way marketing is done
- How to calibrate content to the different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Researching content ideas and building optimally performing content assets
- Best practices for content distribution through paid, earned, and owned channels
- Core concepts of email marketing and best practices for inbox’ing and improving open rate.
- Overview of how to setup email marketing segments, drip sequences
- Keyword research and content ideation tools
- How to map keywords to the buyers journey
- The role of blogger outreach and how to execute a blogger outreach strategy
Course Meetings Times
- Wednesday, January 6, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, January 13, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, January 20, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, January 27, 6-7:30 pm (online)
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education