The Future of Experiential Retailing
This course can be taken as part of the Certificate in Executive Retail & Merchandising Leadership, or it can be taken as a stand-alone course.
Brick-and-mortar retail is here to stay, but with so many different options and technologies at consumers’ fingertips, brands must innovate, differentiate and create exceptional experiences in-store to drive foot traffic. In this module, participants will discuss the future of experiential retail and the brands that are engaging with their customers in extraordinary ways.
Topics Covered Include:
- Exploring the role brick-and-mortar retail employees play in the customer-experience journey
- Recognizing brands that use experiential retail and how they differentiate themselves from traditional retailers
- Applying the concepts of innovative brick-and-mortar retail strategy to participants’ own businesses
Course Meetings Times:
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 (6–7:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 (6–7:30 p.m.)
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Continuing Professional Education
- Executive Retail and Merchandising Leadership