Analytical Storytelling: Sharing the Data Journey for Better Executive Decisions
You spent hours, days, weeks or months working on an important business problem. You combed through the data, explored the trends, found the patterns and ultimately solved a complex business problem using even more complex analytical methods. Now comes the even greater challenge: How do you explain what you learned to an audience that didn’t take the journey with you? How do you engage an audience that may not understand the methods you used to solve your problem but has a deep need to understand and engage in the details? How do you summarize the key assumptions and risks associated with your analysis and data?
In this executive course, participants will learn and discuss the key elements of analytical storytelling and review different frameworks for developing your story.
- Identifying the Key Idea of Your Story
- Considering the Technical Elements for Constructing Visual Representations of Your Data
- Understanding the Importance of Both Information and Design for Your Story
- Learning Different Frameworks for Analytical Storytelling
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education