“Innovations in Infrastructure” Leadership Summit
This event will provide a dynamic forum to foster communication, education and problem solving related to the infrastructure challenges and opportunities present throughout the United States. Participants include leaders from academia, the public sector, financial services, engineering and legal professions.
Each session will touch on the following themes:
- What are the innovative strategies for designing, developing and delivering infrastructure projects?
- What are innovative approaches to generating value and securing financing for infrastructure projects?
- How can infrastructure best contribute to improving living standards in both urban and rural communities?
- What are the existing constraints to productive infrastructure development?
- How can infrastructure be developed smartly to minimize risks to the environment and mitigate damage from climate change?
Registration will be open for both professionals across all demographics of infrastructure as well as students from the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University.
$300 for industry professionals
$175 for public sector officials
Free for Drexel students
Sponsorship opportunities available contact Michael Nicholas at email@example.com
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Graduating Students
- Current Students
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education