With banking officials taking exorbitant bonuses post TARP and corporate executives flying in expensive company jets to Washington, D.C., to ask Congress for a government bailout, there is increased scrutiny on how business organizations conduct themselves, and how that in turn effects their reputations.
A leading expert in corporate reputation management, Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business Professor Elliot Schreiber, Ph.D., is available to comment on the importance of maintaining a respectable, recession-proof corporate reputation. He is available to discuss the following key points:
- What an organizations’ reputation is based upon
- Why reputation is an intangible asset to organizations
- How stakeholders determine whether an organization is worthy of their trust
- The definition of reputation in the vernacular of business
- How organization culture and values determine reputation
Dr. Schreiber is recognized internationally as an experienced and respected expert in corporate reputation management. He can also speak about corporate communications, marketing strategy, and pharmaceutical marketing. He heads a consulting firm, Brand and Reputation Management LLC, which helps companies integrate and leverage corporate strategy and organizational culture to enhance brand and reputation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Lisa Litzinger in LeBow College of Business at 215.895.2897 or email@example.com.