Evan became a member of Drexel University in 2001 serving as Program Coordinator for the Office of Service Learning (later renamed the Center for Civic Engagement). In 2004 he became an Academic Advisor for the Pennoni Honors College and joined the staff of the LeBow College of Business, Undergraduate Advising Center in December of 2006. Prior to coming to Drexel, Evan had many years of experience in higher education working for the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia as well as various community colleges throughout New Jersey. He graduated from Monmouth University with a Bachelors Degree in Communication ’93 and a Masters Degree in Education ’96. He is happy to be a part of the LeBow College of Business and enjoys working with the business students in achieving their goals and following their plan of study.
- Advises on-campus transfer students on class registration and other academic needs during their transition into Drexel
- Advises all on-line undergraduate LeBow students until degree completion
- Evaluates undergraduate LeBow transfer credits
- Works with enrollment management and Drexel University Online with potential incoming student concerns and admission procedure
- Present on plans of study, degree requirements and university policies during orientation and student workshops
- Teaches a first year orientation class (UNIV B101) for transfer students in fall term