Zoom recordings that have been saved to the cloud are automatically given a viewing web link which can be used by students to watch the recordings at their leisure. Blackboard is the preferred method of distributing these links to students enrolled in your course.
Accessing Zoom Recording Links
- Browse to https://drexel.zoom.us.
- Select Sign In Standard and sign in with your Drexel credentials.
- Select Recordings from the menu on the left.
- Locate the appropriate meeting, then click on the meeting name to access the recording.
- Select Copy shareable link.
Posting the Zoom Recording Link to Blackboard
- Browse to http://learn.drexel.edu.
- Select SIGN IN WITH DREXEL CONNECT and sign in with your Drexel credentials.
- Select Courses from the menu on the left.
- Select the appropriate course.
- Navigate to the “Course Recordings” content area in your course, or to the folder where you would like to post the recording.
- Select Build Content > Web Link.
- Enter the appropriate name for the recording in the Name field.
- Paste the recording link you copied above in the URL field.
- Select Submit.