Online MBA Degree Program
The Drexel LeBow Online MBA offers a flexible curriculum that allows you to earn your degree on your own time. Ranked as one of the Top 20 Online MBA Programs by Financial Times in 2018, this AACSB-accredited program empowers you to master the fundamentals of business through the experience and insight of Drexel University’s world-renowned faculty.
The Drexel LeBow Online MBA is a versatile degree that allows you to explore the latest trends in business, such as AI and blockchain, and apply them to your work immediately. This program begins with courses such as “Corporate Financial Management” and “Business Problem Solving,” and allows you to build on this knowledge with more specialized courses of your choosing. Complete the program in as little as 18 months or up to five years and tailor your degree to your schedule and goals.
The program also offers a variety of in-person opportunities to network through on-campus events and residencies, international residencies and more, while the diverse range of classmates living and working across the world allows you to build an expansive global network.
Dual Degree Options
Earn an additional graduate degree while earning your MBA. The LeBow College of Business offers you the ability to share up to 15 credits across two degree programs so that you can maximize both your time and financial investment. Earn any additional master’s degree including an MS in Business Analytics or MS Quantitative Finance.
Drexel LeBow Online MBA Features
- Dedicated Career Services featuring individual advising, online workshops and more
- Ranked among the Top 20 Online MBA programs by Financial Times in 2018
- Flexible plan of study with an option for 18-month completion
- Dual degree options
- Hands-on experience available through multiple residency options and networking opportunities, as well as case simulations and portfolio projects
- Courses taught by renowned faculty and industry experts
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Over 50 graduate minors offered across the University
- Scholarships available for qualified candidates