Master's in Business Analytics Career Advancement and Job Placement
An MS degree in Business Analytics can significantly expand your career opportunities and increase your salary-earning potential. The Drexel LeBow College of Business understands that post-graduation support is important. Students can take advantage of our Graduate Career Services to explore their career options throughout their program and beyond. For more insight about the MS in Busines Analytics, request more information from our Admissions department.
Drexel LeBow MS in Business Analytics Graduate Landings
Below is a list of some recent employers who have hired graduates of the Drexel MS in Business Analytics program:
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CompassRed Data Labs
- Continuum Health
- Home Depot
- Independence Blue Cross
- Symphony Health
Skills Acquired with an MS in Business Analytics
Once you’ve completed the MS in Business Analytics program, there are many professional paths to explore. The skills you have developed will not only fill your resume to make you more marketable, but also greatly improve the impact you are able to make on the job and in your company.
Some skills developed in the Drexel LeBow MS in Business Analytics program include:
- Business problem solving
- Decision making
- Predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analytics
- Data management and collection
- Data interpretation and storytelling
- Critical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- For those eager to apply their analytics expertise to decision-making, business-oriented roles such as strategists, consultants and consumer insights researchers have the responsibility of influencing directional change for business improvement.
- For graduates interested in more tech-heavy roles, positions such as solutions architect, analytics modeler and business intelligence developer are particularly prominent within the fast-growing finance, technology and healthcare industries.
- Other professional analytics roles include:
- Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Lead
- Business Analyst
- Credit Portfolio Senior Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Analytics Specialist
- Data Specialist
- Data Scientist
- Healthcare Analyst
Job Placement Industries
Graduates with a master’s degree in Business Analytics find careers working in many of the following industries:
During your graduate degree program, you will maximize your exposure to potential analytics careers through experiential learning opportunities, internship experiences and university resources such as program staff, faculty and career advising, to identify a trajectory that aligns with your specific professional interests and skill set. Regardless of the path you choose, your acquired skills in business analytics will undoubtedly make a big impact within any organization.