General Business / Customized MBA Degree Concentration
Why pursue an MBA degree with a concentration in general business?
An MBA degree with a concentration in general business allows you to tailor your MBA studies to your personal and professional goals. With a broad range of electives and the help of a skilled advisor, your MBA with a concentration in general business will allow you to enter a variety of fields from corporate finance and international economics to marketing and management.
How long does it take to get an MBA with a concentration in general business?
- Part-Time MBA Degree Program can take 2–3 years to complete
- Full-Time MBA Degree Program can take 1.5–2 years to complete
General business concentration curriculum
Complete 9 graduate credits. See an advisor for suggestions.
MBA concentration options
Drexel LeBow offers a variety of additional MBA concentrations as well, including:
- Business Analytics*
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management*
- General Business / Customized Concentration*
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
In addition to our general business MBA concentration, Drexel LeBow offers several master’s programs.