Drexel LeBow’s Part-Time MBA Program
Fall 2020 Application Fee Waived through July 31st.
The Drexel LeBow Part-Time MBA offers a flexible structure and customizable curriculum to improve your business acumen, introduce you to emerging business trends, and enhance your leadership style. Designed to meet the needs of working professionals, the program can be completed at our main campus in Philadelphia, our satellite campus in Malvern, Pa, or completely online. You’ll explore emerging topics such as AI and blockchain while mastering core business concepts through courses in managerial economics, marketing strategy and leading high-performance teams.
For over 100 years, Drexel University has been a pioneer in experiential, industry-based education. Known for our renowned cooperative education program, Drexel University’s commitment to learning through practical application expands to our graduate programming. Featuring consulting courses, term-long projects, international consulting residencies and more, the Part-Time MBA curriculum is infused with a plethora of opportunities to learn while working side-by-side with expert faculty and industry leaders. Consulting projects range in duration and topic and allow students to work with clients such as Comcast Corporation, World Vision International, Northwestern Mutual and Philadelphia Gas Works.
Dual Degree Options
Earn an additional graduate degree while earning your MBA. The LeBow College of Business offers you the ability to share up to 15 credits across two degree programs so that you can maximize both your time and financial investment. Earn any additional master’s degree including an MS in Business Analytics or MS Quantitative Finance.
The Drexel LeBow Part-Time MBA Features:
- Customizable curriculum that can be completed in as little as 18 months
- Courses taught by renowned faculty and industry experts
- Experiential learning options woven throughout curriculum, including international residencies, consulting courses and industry-based projects
- Individualized Career Services, job search support and ongoing networking events
- Over 50 graduate minors across the University to further customize your studies
- Top-ranked, AACSB-accredited business school
- Scholarships available for qualified candidates
Ready to apply? Complete your application and advance your career today.