Leading a high-performing team can be one of most rewarding experiences a leader can encounter. Driving your organization to a desired outcome requires strategic leadership, an understanding of the common leadership pitfalls as an organization matures, and a recognition of the available tools necessary to drive results.
Drexel LeBow Corporate and Executive Education can help you explore the latest insights in leadership development models for driving results in your organization by understanding your DNA, mapping excellence with vision, increasing your ability to partner, and seeing the world through the eyes of your customers.
Here is a sample of the topics our senior faculty can analyze for your organization:
- Effective Leadership: Inspiring Innovation and Change
- Provocative Leadership: Building a Common Purpose
- Creating a Culture of Leadership: Extending Eyes, Ears, Hearts and Hands
- Leadership with Impact
- Explore leadership myths and key attributes of effective leaders
- Examine the difference between leaders and managers
- Understand ways to help team members connect the dots between daily activities
and the organization’s desired outcomes
- Align purpose, people, and planning to get the most out of their teams in meeting the needs
of the clients and the organization
- Develop a framework to help them excel, avoiding leadership pitfalls, and being better
prepared to drive results
- Understand how healthy working relationships promote high performing teams