Exits – Traps and Triumphs
“Exits – Traps and Triumphs” is a conversation by CEOs for business owners, CEOs and other C-level executives who want to learn about the execution phase of the exit process from the experiences told in the stories and answered by the questions posed to our panelists. Because every exit, if it goes to closing, is replete with multiple problems, thorny issues, untold fears, high energy and lots of money too. The panelists are current and former business owners / CEOs who have been through the exit process before, in some cases multiple times. They include:
• Jack Warnock, President, JW Strategic Advisors LLC - Moderator
• Jean Anne Booth, Founder and CEO of UnaliWear
• Paul Litwack, CEO of Axcentria Pharmaceuticals
• Gerie DiPiano, Chairman, President and CEO, FemmePharma Healthcare
• Lars Bjork, former Founder and CEO of Qlik Technologies
5:00 p.m. Registration
5:30 p.m. CEO Panel Discussion
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. CEO Networking
Co-hosted by Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business and Close School of Entrepreneurship
The event is proudly sponsored by JW Strategic Advisors LLC, Strategic Exit Advisors, Wells Fargo Advisors, Herbein+Company and Drexel University’s Office of Alumni Relations.
Our valuable promotional sponsors are PICPA, PACT, AWE and NJTC.
Who should attend?