MBA & Specialized Master's Virtual One-on-One Information Session
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business invites you to meet one-on-one with an enrollment advisor to learn more about our MBA and Specialized Master’s (MS) degrees. Your 30-minute one-on-one information session is the perfect opportunity to discuss your career goals and how best to align your LeBow degree.
Whether you’re about to start your application or you’ve just submitted, LeBow advisors can assist with understanding the application process, GMAT/GRE waiver opportunities and specialization options.
In your one-on-one session, you can learn more about:
- GMAT/GRE Waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- The customizable MBA curriculum, including our new Accelerated Full-Time MBA
- Our extensive portfolio of MS programs
- Other specialization options (i.e. graduate minors, concentrations, etc.)
After you register, you will receive an event confirmation email. Twenty-four hours before your appointment, you will receive a reminder email along with a Zoom link to join your virtual one-on-one session.
PLEASE NOTE ALL REGISTRATION TIMES ARE IN EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (EDT).
If you are unable to meet on this date, or have already been admitted to a Drexel LeBow MBA or MS program, please schedule a one-on-one information session at your convenience. Please contact LeBow advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- Accelerated Full-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA in Malvern
- Part-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA Online
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Economics
- MS in Economics and Computer Science
- MS in Quantitative Finance
- MS in Marketing
- MS in Sport Business
- MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Continuing Professional Education