Drexel LeBow’s Center for Corporate and Executive Education is pleased to announce the launch of a supplier executive development program, The Merck Drexel Advanced Leadership Program for Diverse Suppliers (Merck Drexel ALP), in partnership with Merck and the Diversity Alliance for Science.
The Merck Drexel ALP is an opportunity for diverse business owners working with Merck to enhance their leadership and business acumen to help strengthen and grow their businesses. Participants will engage with faculty, peers and other business leaders in thought-provoking, facilitated discussions to enhance self-reflection and personal development and build relationships across the broader community network. Module topics include:
- Leadership, Communication and Teams
- Building Personal Brand and Storytelling
- Strategic Networking
- Digital Presence and Strategy
- Customer Digital Journey
- Digital Media Metrics and Measurement
- Financial Reporting, Planning and Budgeting
- Short-term and Long-term Business Decisions
- Intersecting Finance and Operations
- Operations and Production Planning
- Purchasing and Contract Management
- Drexel and Merck Request for Proposal Culminating Capstone Challenge
Tuition for this program is fully sponsored by Merck. The program will be offered to Merck’s suppliers between March and June 2021, with a combination of virtual live, online asynchronous and in-person instruction.