Vovéo Marketing Group, a full-service agency in the Great Valley area, provides strategy, branding,
marketing communications, web development, advertising, content marketing and sales
development services to a wide range of customers, with special concentrations in the technology,
life sciences, financial and non-profit sectors. We have an immediate opening for a full-time
Marketing Specialist/Writer on our team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, driven and creative. Experience writing
marketing communications materials for both online and offline media, as well as strong
communication skills (both written and verbal), are required.
Our culture at Vovéo is one that permeates traditional role lines. We work collaboratively and
cross-functionally and are thus seeking an ambitious and flexible team player that wants to
constantly learn, grow and evolve as both a professional and a person.
The right candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, has an aptitude
and interest in technology, and balances creative thinking and problem-solving abilities with strong
• Write original content for a variety of marketing communication materials, including collateral advertisements, websites, newsletters, emails, voice overs, whitepapers, direct mail pieces, blog posts, content marketing tools, and more.
• Edit and proofread copy from both internal and external content writers.
• Add value to creative brainstorming sessions to generate campaign themes and concepts.
• Interact with project managers and the graphic design team to ensure that project timelines
and campaign objectives are met.
• Create website architectures and storyboards for interactive media and engagement projects.
• Meet with clients to launch projects, gather input, present creative and receive feedback.
• Coordinate with outside service providers (printers, photographers, etc.) when appropriate.
• Play a strong supporting role and work with other team members to conduct marketing
strategy, positioning and branding projects.
• Bring a forward-thinking marketing perspective to the team and make learning about
marketing a part of your everyday life.
• Passion for marketing and a commitment to personal excellence
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities
• Examples of creative thinking in marketing communications projects
• Experience managing marketing projects from conception to delivery
• Proven ability to grasp complex / technical concepts and simplify and translate it into easy-tounderstand
• Experience writing in both print and online environments
• A keen understanding of the marketing process and basic concepts (SWOT, Positioning,
Segmentation, Targeting, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with B2B Marketing
• Knowledge of the state of the industry and critical movements (Content Marketing, Responsive
Web Design, etc.)
• B.A. or B.S. in Marketing Communications, Journalism or English
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience with WordPress or other standards-based CMS platforms
• Relevant experience in the technology, life sciences, financial and non-profit sectors
• Experience with marketing metrics and social / engagement analytics software
Please send a cover letter, resume, three to five samples that display your writing, project
management and creative capabilities, and references to email@example.com.