PLEASE NOTE: Access to the SAS Studio server is currently limited to courses where the instructor has specifically requested access for the class. If you need access to SAS Studio, please verify with your instructor that a request was made on your behalf. Requests will only be accepted directly from the instructor.
- Connect to the Drexel VPN using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client.
- Instructions can be found at DUIT’s Off-Campus Access website.
- NOTE: You must be connected to the Drexel VPN using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client. If you log in to the Drexel VPN website and attempt to browse to the SAS Studio page, you will be stuck at the Initializing page.
- Browse to http://sas.lebow.drexel.edu.
- Log in using your Drexel credentials.
A brief video tutorial of this process can be found here.