Enter the Research Conversation as a LeBow Doctoral Student
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business doctoral programs prepare you to become an outstanding scholar and inspiring teacher.
Work with award-winning research faculty, who take a hands-on approach mentoring students on a daily basis, while discovering your unique research path. Surpass the expected by going beyond knowledge to explore new territory. Extend your reach and gain exposure in your field with additional support for attending research conferences.
PhD degrees are delivered as full-time, on-campus degrees and normally require about five years to complete. Graduates go on to become faculty at highly reputable institutions such as Oregon State University, Pepperdine and University City London.
LeBow offers a PhD in Economics as well as a PhD in Business program with specializations in Accounting, Operations and Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing and Management (Organizational Behavior and Strategy).
The LeBow Advantage
- Top faculty covering a broad range of business science disciplines
- Competitive assistantship packages for 5 years, including tuition remission, stipend and travel expense compensation to present at national academic research conferences
- Rigorous training in research methods, theory and quantitative analysis
- Small class sizes that create an intimate environment fostering opportunities for one-on-one and group mentoring and allow for formal and informal opportunities to gain valuable feedback and engage in collaborative research
- Professional development including extensive training, educational workshops and a multitude of research seminars prepare you for a future as a researcher, instructor and thought leader