These are challenging times for everyone, especially for students planning on embarking on co-op, entering the workforce, or working on plans of study. Listen as LeBow alumni and fellow students host an interactive panel discussion on topics such as:
- Picking your co-op; what happens when your co-op falls through?
- Academic planning as it relates to career
- Keeping up with your network and maintaining connections, even in virtual times
- Planning for finances after graduation
- Transferable skills
- Looking for a job in the COVID-19 environment
- Michael A. Burton ’18, Financial Planning Analyst, Moody’s Analytics
- Olivia Guerrasio ’17, Senior Analyst, Archetype Solutions Group
- Jordan Schneider ’10 VP, Regional Director, Envestnet, Inc.
- Elisa Kuhn ‘20, Account Group Supervisor, Razorfish Health
- Cayla-Simone Riggs ‘17, Lean Specialist, Vanguard
- Elaine Goldwater ‘03, Global Director of Marketing Life Cycle Management, Merck & Co.; Dean’s Advisory Board Member and Chair, Alumni and Student Engagement Committee
- Danielle Shaub, Current undergraduate student, Direct Marketing Analyst, Epic Research; Marketing Chair, Dean’s Student Advisory Board