The Drexel LeBow alumni network spans the globe, with LeBow Dragons making an impact in all areas of business and beyond. The mission of the new Drexel LeBow Alumni Association (DLAA) is to serve alumni through three essential areas:
- High-quality professional development and thought leadership programming
- Ongoing professional networking
- Increased mentorship opportunities for alumni and current students
The DLAA is led by a board of alumni from LeBow’s undergraduate and graduate programs and is recognized by Drexel University’s Office of Alumni Relations as an official alumni organization.
The DLAA Board Members for the 2020-2021 academic year are:
- Nikki Wright MBA ’16, Treaty Underwriter, Hartford Steam Boiler – President
- Izabela Adasiewicz ’08, MBA ’14, Self-Employed Management Consultant – Vice President
- Dawn Armentani ’14, Manager, Customer Service Communications, Comcast – Director
- George Armentani ’18, CORE Finance Associate, Comcast – Director
- Steven Blumberg ’19, Program Manager, Product Planning and Strategy, Comcast Business – Director
- Michael Giangiordano ’16, Chief Visionary Officer, Founder and CEO, Rental Rater – Director
- Olivia Guerrasio ’17, Associate, Archetype Solutions Group – Director
- Jimmy Hamalian ’15, Business Architecture and Project Management Senior Associate, JPMorgan Chase – Director
- Roger Kfoury ’17, Assistant Brand Manager, Wound Care, Johnson & Johnson – Director
- Julie Kimelman ’17, MBA ’20, Senior Brand Marketing Associate, Lavazza Professional – Director
- Kate Latona ’20, Risk Advisory Staff, Ernst & Young – Director
- Jordan Schneider ’09, MBA ’10, VP, Regional Director, Envestnet, Inc. – Director
- JT Thazhathel ’12, MBA ’19, Business Manager, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania – Director
Association vice president Izabela Adasiewicz, who previously served on the Drexel LeBow Graduate Alumni Association board, says that she was motivated to join the board by the opportunity to provide networking, mentorship and educational activities to all LeBow Dragons.
“Now more than ever, we all need to stay positive and engaged and we need to have the courage to connect with others in a genuine way,” Adasiewicz says. “I look forward to being a part of the great things this new LeBow alumni organization will achieve together.”
The Alumni Association kicked off their slate of programming for the year with a virtual Quizzo night, held via Zoom, on October 29.
If you have any questions or would like to become more involved with the Drexel LeBow Alumni Association, please contact Cassie Brown, director of LeBow’s Office of Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.