|Thursday, December 12
- 5 PM - All occupants of 3600 Market St. should be completely packed up and ready to move. All computers should be shut down by the end of the day
|Friday, December 13
- 9 AM - LeBow Tech will break down all computer equipment at 3600 Market St.
- 5 PM - All occupants of Paul Peck PSR Center and Pearlstein should be completely packed up and ready to move. All computers should be shut down by the end of the day.
|Monday, December 16
- 6 AM - LCB servers will be taken offline. At this time, all LCB file shares (H: & Y: drives), network printers, server based software, Unix systems, faculty websites and LCB hosted Drexel Learn media will be unavailable. The main LCB website will remain active, but may experience intermittent outages throughout the day.
- 7 AM - All materials at 3600 Market St. will begin being be transported to G Hall.
- 9 AM - LeBow Tech will break down all computer equipment at Paul Peck PSR Center and Pearlstein.
- 4 PM - The LCB website will be taken offline.
|Tuesday, December 17
- 8 AM - LCB files shares (H: & Y: drives), network printing, server based software and website functionality are restored.
- 7 AM - All materials at Paul Peck PSR Center and Pearlstein will begin being transported to G Hall.
- 9 AM - LeBow Tech will being reassembling computer equipment from 3600 Market St. in G Hall.
|Wednesday, December 18
- 8 AM - All remaining LCB server functionality is restored.
- 9 AM - LeBow Tech will begin reassembling computer equipment from Paul Peck PSR Center and Pearlstein in G Hall.
|Thursday, December 19
- 8 AM - All normal LCB functions resume in G Hall.
Every individual moving over to G Hall is allowed to bring 7 blue moving bins which have been provided by Wayne Moving & Storage. These bins must be labeled on the top and at least 1 side with an appropriately colored label bearing your office number. For a list of label colors, please refer to the table below. To find your office number, please consult the Office Assignments section of this site.
It is recommended that you do not pack any valuable or fragile items in these blue bins as there is a chance they may be damaged during transportation. If you have any items of this nature, it is recommended that you bring those items over to your new office separately on your own.
Each floor of G Hall will be given a unique color for the moving bin labels. Please find your floor color in the chart below and use those color labels to identify your moving bins.