Digital Marketing Certificate - Fall 2020
LeBow Digital Marketing Certificate Begins October 2020
The LeBow College of Business offers a six-course certificate program on key digital marketing topics. Attendees will learn how to develop innovative content strategies, deploy successful digital marketing campaigns, reach new audiences and more.
Courses will be taught in live, virtual sessions to maintain a highly interactive and flexible environment.
Complete all six courses to earn the Digital Marketing Certificate. Individual course enrollment is also available for those who do not wish to pursue the full certificate.
The first course in the sequence begins on Wednesday, Oct. 28. An online, asynchronous introductory session will take place the week prior. Courses include:
- Course 1: Modern Day Branding & Marketing Theory (4 sessions)
- Course 2: Content Marketing & Automation (4 sessions)
- Course 3: Social Media Strategy (4 sessions)
- Course 4: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (4 sessions)
- Course 5: Digital Paid Media (Search, Social, Display, PPC) (4 sessions)
- Course 6: Digital Analytics (4 sessions)
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for marketing professionals, small business owners or anyone tasked with expanding and increasing their organization’s digital presence. Whether you’re looking to change your career or build on your existing marketing skill set, this program will provide a solid foundation in branding, search engine optimization paid digital media, social media and analytics.
- Individual Course: $500 per course
- Full Certificate Registration: $2,700
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education