Certificate in Executive Retail & Merchandising Leadership 2021–22
Drexel’s Certificate in Executive Retail & Merchandising Leadership Begins August 2021
The Executive Retail & Merchandising Leadership series at Drexel University is an innovative, interactive certificate program for the retail professional, aimed at providing participants with a framework to improve their current leadership strategies and expanding their vision for a more successful retail future. Designed by Drexel’s Westphal College of Media Arts & Design in partnership with the LeBow College of Business’ Office of Corporate and Executive Education, these experiential modules are taught by experienced industry practitioners with focus on practical application, enhancing your retail network and ways to be a more resilient and inclusive retail executive now and in the future.
The series consists of six total modules: five individual modules and one experiential capstone project. Certificates are awarded at the completion of all five modules plus the capstone. Individual course enrollment is also available for those who do not wish to pursue the full certificate. Modules are taught in live, virtual sessions to maintain a highly interactive and flexible environment.
The first course in the sequence begins on Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021. Courses include:
- Course 1: Retail Employment and Recruitment Strategies (2 sessions)
- Course 2: Executive Leadership and Merchandising (2 sessions)
- Course 3: The Future of Experiential Retailing (2 sessions)
- Course 4: Professional Development for Retail Leaders — A Self-Reflective Approach (2 sessions)
- Course 5: Strategic Patterning for Retail and Merchandising (2 sessions)
- Course 6: Capstone — Retail Brands Across the Spectrum (3 sessions)
Who Should Attend
The Executive Retail and Merchandising Leadership series is open to anyone seeking to improve their current retail leadership strategies. If you are looking for strategies to increase sales, understand retail trends, contextualize your product with a story, understand where retail is going in the future and become an inclusive and diverse retail market player, then this series is for you! No prerequisites are required. For those who complete the entire series and capstone, three credits can be applied toward an MS in Retail & Merchandising.
- Individual Course: $350 per course
- Capstone: $750
- Full Certificate Registration (including capstone): $2,000
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Continuing Professional Education
- Executive Retail and Merchandising Leadership